Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking Research Ambassadors to lead on-campus survey deployment for Rethink Priorities, a non-profit organization that is uncovering actionable insights to make the world a better place. Research Ambassadors will recruit students on-campus to complete a brief, digital survey.
A 17-year-old college student marketing, research and recruiting agency, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students via digital marketing, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Beyond our collegiate work, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through mobile marketing tours, special event creation, storytelling
experiences, field marketing teams and more.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Panera Bread, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
Graduate Hotels wants you!
- We’re looking for student leaders and campus connectors to represent our 32+ locations in college towns across the U.S. and U.K. for the ’22-’23 school year.
- You’ll create content, plan events and embody one of the most unique brands around.
- Brand Ambassador Program runs from August ’22 – May ’23
- Dedicate 2-4 hours per week
- Score special hotel discounts, swag, + other perks
- Enjoy an all-expense paid orientation trip to one of our unique hotels where you’ll connect & meet with the Graduate Hotels marketing team and your fellow ambassador teammates.